Even though some unfortunate people would make the mistake of calling me "African American" (I prefer "colored" (No, I don't. That was a joke, people. Shh.)) I have never been to Africa. I have tried to travel there on multiple occasions, but the trips have been cancelled due to reasons.
- South Africa
- Egypt
- Lesotho
- Kenya
- Ivory Coast
- Namibia
- Madagascar (movie!)
- Malawi
- Mozambique
- Niger
- Nigeria (two different countries!)
- Ghana
- Sudan
- South Sudan (newest country in the world!)
- Tanzania
- Tunisia
- Morocco
- Swaziland
- Chad (neither Lowe nor Allen nor Michael Murray)
- Libya
- Liberia
.


3 comments:
I got 18.
I somehow managed to forget Nigeria, Libya and Madagascar. I remembered Namibia because that's where Angelina Jolie gave birth to Shiloh and Malawi because of Madonna (and I'm a bit ashamed of myself for that). I was going to include Tanzania but then I convinced myself that that was in Australia.
I've been a fan of your blog for a while now, btw. I'm not one to comment much anywhere, but tests are irresistible to my nerdy soul.
Ooh, 18, good job!
Thank you for being a fan. :) Do you have a blog, Angelica?
I got 30, but I spent some time thinking. And STILL missed Chad. And Morocco - which my mom visited. and couldn't think of the capitol of Liberia, which my dad is thinking of moving to...
I've actually learned most of those west African countries because he's thinking of moving there. And I was second-guessing myself about whether there was actually a Mauritania and a Mauritius.
My goal for the last few years has been to replace 'Africa' with specific country names whenever possible, to get myself out of the habit of referring to the continent as though it were homogeneous. Thanks for the challenge - I still need to work on it! =)
Post a Comment