via la_donna_pietra's comment at We Need to Change How We Talk about Rape by Film Crit Hulk, Badass Digest
In case you can't read the rules on the picture above, here are the 10 Top Tips to End Rape:
- Don't put drugs in women's drinks.
- When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
- If you pull over to help a woman whose care has broken down, remember not to rape her.
- If you are in a lift and a woman gets in, don't rape her.
- Never creep into a woman's home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
- USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM! If you are not able to stop yourself from assaulting people, ask a friend to stay with you while you are in public.
- Don't forget: it's not sex with someone who's asleep or unconscious -- it's RAPE!
- Carry a whistle! If your are worried you might assault someone 'by accident' you can hand it to the person you are with, so they can call for help.
- Don't forget: Honesty is the best policy. If you have every intention of having sex later on with the woman you're dating regardless of how she feels about it, tell her directly that there is every chance you will rape her. If you don't communicate your intentions, she may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her and inadvertently feel safe.
- Don't rape.
Also, a poem by Patricia Lockwood, featured on The Awl.