Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mystery writer seeks short, round, male companion.


As I watch possibly my fifth episode of Murder, She Wrote, today, I realize that Patton Oswalt is totally a young Seth Hazlitt. If I were Jessica Fletcher, I'd love to have Patton around, letting himself into my house every day to eat my food, and helping me solve crimes in the murderous little town of Cabot Cove, Maine. Besides the obvious physical similarities, Seth and Patton both seem like such kind gentlemen. I wouldn't mind sharing a large piece of pie with either of them.

2 comments:

Ruthie In The Sky said...

Why are penguins named Steve?

Bianca Reagan said...

It's just one penguin named Steve. He comes from something Drew Barrymore said in Never Been Kissed:
"You know, emperor penguins spend their whole lives looking for that one other penguin and when they meet them, they know. And they spend the rest of their lives together."

The Steve part comes from Sex and the City, in which my doppleganger Miranda dates, has a baby with, then marries, an adorable guy named Steve who is absolutely perfect for her.

Ergo, Steve the Penguin. I haven't found my Steve the Penguin yet, but some day, I will. Maybe.