Sunday, April 13, 2008

Start at Home


For the past week, my television set has been tuned to HGTV. It's amazing! I have now decided that I want a finished basement in my home. Not that I have a basement, much less a home, to finish at the moment.

Right now I'm watching My House is Worth What?, hosted by Kendra Todd, previously of Apprentice fame. But so far my favorite show on the network is Myles of Style, hosted by the second winner of Design Star, Kim Myles.

Strangely enough, I got into HGTV last weekend by clicking on Clean House with Reno 911's Niecy Nash . . . on the Style Network. I didn't realize I was initially watching the Style Network. So I spent the past week wondering why Clean House wasn't on anymore. Silly me. :)

.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

My parents are OBSESSED w/ House Hunters! Everytime I call they're watching it!! My mom has tivoed a million episodes so she is never without.

Bianca Reagan said...

I wish I could do that with Murder, She Wrote and Designing Women.

affrodite said...

I watch all of the shows on HGTV and don't think I have a particular favorite. It's one of those channels I can leave on all day and remain visually and creatively entertained. After countless hours of watching, I still struggle pulling together any kind of room makeover of my own.