Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's okay, he was 21.


I am currently crushing on Matthew Broderick in WarGames. He was a computer dork who liked hacking into undersecured mainframes; what's not to love? I watched part of the movie this morning, but I didn't get to finish it. Barry Corbin was a lot nicer in One Tree Hill, and Ally Sheedy was a lot more interesting in The Breakfast Club. Well, she was until Molly Ringwald turned her into a Soc for Emilio Estevez. Is Emilio still working? Oh. The things you do for family.

.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Well, now he has time to work on that sequel to MEN AT WORK. Voiceover work only is too good for my man Keith David.

MEN AT WORK 2: BACK 2 WORK

The men, get back 2 work, in 2010.

Emilio, get your brother and Keith and call me. It needs to be done in time for the 20th anniversary of the first movie.

Bianca Reagan said...

:) I don't think Emilio reads my blog (Charlie might, though), but I'll have my people call his people. My people currently consist of my Mummy, who probably doesn't know who Emilio Estevez is, despite having watched the Mighty Ducks movies with me under duress many times.