Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Oh, Ann,"



"I always forget because you’re so pretty you’re not used to rejection."

Hee hee. I have found that quote to be true in many of my encounters with other people, regardless of the other person's gender.

Here is another gem from the Parks and Recreation "Hunting Trip" episode:


"Guys love it when you can show them you're better than they are at something they love."


Truer words were never spoken. As if. :)

Finally, below you can find a transcript of my favorite part of the episode, courtesy of at TV Squad:


"I got that tunnel vision that girls get."

"I let my emotions get the best of me."

"I cared too much, I guess."

"I was thinking with my ladyparts."

"I was walking and it felt icky."

"I thought there was gonna be chocolate."

"I don't even remember!"

"I'm wearing a new bra, and it closes in the front, so it popped open and it threw me off."

"All I wanna do is have babies!"

"I'm just going through a thing right now."

"I guess when my life is incomplete, I wanna just shoot someone."

"This would not happen if I had a penis!"

"Bitches be crazy."

"I'm good at tolerating pain; I'm bad at math, and... I'm stupid."


.

No comments: