Sunday, September 13, 2009

Classy black guy on TV!



I first saw Hill Harper peddling The Conversation last week on The Wendy Williams Show. (Yes, that Wendy Williams Show.) Then I heard him talking about it on The Steve Harvey Morning Show the next day.

As you may know, this is the third book from Hill (or Mr. Harper to Sasha and Malia). He has worked with both Joshua Jackson and with his friend President Barack Obama. Can you say the same about yourself and your friends? I need to be friends with a President. Readers, get on that: One of you needs to be elected President so I can be friends with you. Start the campaigning today.

I like to page through Hill's other books, Letters to a Young Brother and Letters to a Young Sister, while I wak through airport bookstores. So, no, I don't actually own any of the books yet, per se. But you readers should get them, and tell me what you think!

.

No comments: