Saturday, September 05, 2009

"Chris, you're handsome and charming."



"You really should work on that."

The last time one of my friends suggested I watch a new series on ABC, I discovered the joy of Ugly Betty. This time, however, I got depressed after watching Dating in the Dark. It was sad how the couples in the house originally connected through every sense except for sight. But when they saw each other in the light, the image of the other person failed to exactly match their preconceived notions of what their ideal mate should look like. And thus, most of the brief relationships fell apart. :(

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch the show, but could you tell me why none of them choose a second date after they ALL chose him for the last date? Was this part missing from the clip? Is that myth about being 'too pretty/handsome' really true?

Bianca Reagan said...

Amazingly, Anonymous, I have not yet watched that episode. If you watch it first on ABC.com, please let me know how it turns out. :)