Friday, September 18, 2009

"You seem pretty smart. You got a sports coat."



I watched the Community pilot tonight. I would have liked it more if it wasn't centered on Joel McHale's pursuit of a woman who is both younger and better looking than he is. If I wanted to see a shamed lawyer pay his debt to society by associating with a group of poor, unfortunate souls, I'd watch The Mighty Ducks again for the 5oth time.

Yes, readers, I'm going to watch Community again next week. But who doesn't like a good Emilio Estevez reference?

And yes, that's Trudy from Mad Men. Good for her getting work. On a network show, too!

.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think all the women are better looking than the men pursuing them on shows. I mean unless you watch the CW. Then they are equally beautiful.

Bianca Reagan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bianca Reagan said...

revised comment:

I agree, and I still don't appreciate that in any TV show or movie.

Asian Americanist said...

The show's not about a shamed lawyer paying his debt to society.

It's about a shamed lawyer trying to coast and take the easy way out.

And, she does look a little like Elisabeth Shue.