Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy Times!



I was updating the "Bianca Likes these Sites" section of my page today, and I found another unrequested link on Lady Aflame, written by cubicalgirl. Ahh! How cool! Feel free to entertain yourself by visiting her blog and the others found to the right of this post. They are now in alphabetical order.

In semi-related news, I have succumb to my conflicted desire to add irwin's blog to the Sites I Like. I read his blog every day, and I regularly leave comments, so obviously something about irwin amuses me. I still feel dirty, though: he writes for Carlos Mencia! (shudder) Here is an example of the good: The Benefits of Explosive Diarrhea. Here are examples of the stuff that makes me roll my eyes: The Lesbian Question and The McFinale of McGrey's McAnatomy.

I wonder how long it will be till I send irwin to Jon Stewart-ville.

2 comments:

cubicalgirl said...

You're quite welcome for the link! I've been enjoying your blog! Thanks for the shoutout! I like to use exclamation points in every sentence!

Bianca Reagan said...

I like exclamation points, too!