Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I watch my news."

The following videos make me feel simultaneously better and worse about the US of A:


Barbara Boxer on Iraq 07/10/07
, found on YouTube via The Randi Rhodes Show:



Michael Moore on CNN, found on Popoholic via Pajiba. Click on the link.


Presidential Scholars on Democracy Now!
found on YouTube via Lady Aflame:



What Time Is It? Music Video - High School Musical 2 (HQ) found on YouTube via I See Monsters.



Oh, Bill O'Reilly. Who let this man breed?

Bill O'Reilly Flips Out About Senator Barbara Boxer (Part 2):

3 comments:

TV Fan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wait...so does HSM 2 make you feel better or worse? ;)

They released another video, you can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJCbSiw7-AE

Bianca Reagan said...

stephanie, I'm thinking premiere party on the 17th. Details TBD.

carrie, hooray! Now I know your name again. HSM 2 makes me laugh. I love that they have a gay character, but they never talk about him being gay. And you so know, despite the chastity on the screen, something scandalous is going to happen with Zac and Vanessa behind the scenes. And Disney will try to make it go away, but it will end up worse than the Isaiah Washington debaucle that blew up in their face after they spent months pretending it never happened.

Oh no! The new video was ripped away from YouTube by Walt Disney Records. How dare they.