
There was cake involved, and roses and candy hearts, and people were super nice. That made me happy. :)
.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Best Valentine's Day Ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"You know, emperor penguins spend their whole lives looking for that one other penguin and when they meet them, they know. And they spend the rest of their lives together." "Can you for one second believe that maybe I'm not some full-of-shit guy, that maybe I do like you, that maybe the other night was special?" "Steve, maybe I can believe it!"
4 comments:
Aww, cool! Happy V-Day!
We went to see my old softball team play, and drank pink champagne in the bleachers. That was fun. Then Indian food that was SO good and spicy. Then Lost. So that was a pretty good one too, I guess. :)
Why don't you play softball anymore?
Cuz I have team sports phobia, majorly majorly. It was a huge trial just getting through the 6-week "season." Then, two weeks after we finished, Coach John sent out an email saying "Hey, let's do it again" and my stomach clenched right up all over again! They need a female player this Thurs., though, so I'm going to fill in. :-/
I've never heard of "team sports phobia", but good luck!
Post a Comment