Monday, February 18, 2008

For my friend who thinks everyone is gay,


here is a pretty cool article for you:

Feminist of the Day: Ellen Page, by Jessica at Feministing. There's a 50/50 chance she'll actually read this post.

~

For my dirty old (straight) lady readers, here is the cuteness:

Zac Attack
(I know, right?), by Simon Dumenco, Details magazine.




~

And for me, Mr. Tumnus in W Magazine. One of my friends had to burst my bubble on Saturday by telling me that James McAvoy is married. But we were supposed to have interspecial faun babies together! I probably should have returned his calls . . .

.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Go Ellen Page! I am so in love with James McAvoy married or not. You have to check out his AOL unscripted interview w/ Keira Knightley, he is hilarious. It makes me love him even more.

Bianca Reagan said...

You should link to the interview for lazy bums like me. :)

Stephanie said...

James McAvoy Interview

citygirl said...

You should both see Penelope when it comes out next week. James McAvoy is cute in a scruffy-boy way there. Very nice, even with the American accent.

Bianca Reagan said...

Thank you, stephanie!

I should see Penelope. I hope the movie will redeem Christina Ricci in my eyes after the icky Black Snake Moan.

angryyoungwoman said...

It may be my love of body hair or my love of goats, but he was a cute little faun.

Bianca Reagan said...

He was indeed, ayw.