Obama has choice words for McCain, by Foon Rhee, Boston Globe.
"John McCain likes to say that he'll follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell -- but he won't even follow him to the cave where he lives."
Ha! That speechwriter belongs on The Colbert Report.
~
In other news, McCain picks Sarah Palin as running mate.
Who?
.


2 comments:
I predict that McCains pick of Palin will come back and bite him in the ass. Her reference yesterday to Ferraro and Clinton was nothing but pandering to so-called disaffected voters. That she supports none of things that Hillary stood for is supposedly irrelevant. They believe that women will see a vagina and vote on that basis. It is insulting. I firmly believe that her status as a colluder will be the undoing of that ticket. You can't just pull a woman out of your hat. It needs to be a choice based in reason.
renee, I think the Palin backlash started the moment she was announced. I see her as Harriet Miers II: Republican Boogaloo.
Post a Comment