Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Needs more Jaleesa."


Sinbad Politely Requests That You Do Not Refer to It As a Comeback, Vulture via Jezebel.

My favorite part of the interview:


When you were doing Jingle All the Way with Arnold Schwarzenegger, did you foresee a political career for him?

He was always going to run for some kind of office. I wish he had not! I liked Arnold as an entertainer. He did a lot of things as an activist. He had a fitness program for kids I was involved with because of him. I just think right now as governor, man, he screwed up the education system out here. He cut the summer program. With summer school now, it takes you seven years to finish college.


I can!

1. Regina King on Southland

2. Wanda Sykes on The New Adventures of Old Christine

3. Niecy Nash on Clean House

4. S. Epatha Merkerson on Law & Order

5. Keke Palmer on True Jackson, VP

That was not easy. What is Dawnn Lewis doing these days?

And yes, readers, at the top of this post, that is Ray J in the poster for The Sinbad Show. The same Ray J who gave us a second season of this:




.

2 comments:

molecularshyness said...

Um, yeah. A girl at work and I were just talking about Dawnn Lewis (and A Different World) today. I dunno where she is , but we both love her! I'd think she should at least get some action in a Lifetime movie or something...

Stephanie said...

Dawnn Lewis most recently played the mom of Q on One Tree Hill.

She was also in the musical version of Sister Act at one time.

The CW loves the Different World Girls. Now Jasmine Guy is playing a grandma on Vampire Diaries. I still think that is wrong! A grandma? Really?