Sunday, September 16, 2007

Walking the streets of Hollywood


I saw Wicked last night at the Pantages theater. By intermission, I was crying. It was like when I watched An Inconvenient Truth the second time; I was so moved. It felt like Al Gore and Elphaba were talking/singing directly to me, and I understood exactly what they were saying. I feel green all the time. I want to help the animals, too. I too am not that girl.

It was amazing. I want to take my niece to go see it. I don't have that kind of money now, but someday I will. And I'll do it. Unless the movie comes out first. Then I'll take her to see that instead. In the meantime, I encourage all of you readers to see Wicked and take a young woman with you as well. A good time will be had by all.

4 comments:

Elaine Vigneault said...

I really liked the musical too.

Bianca Reagan said...

Thanks for your comment, elaine! How did you find my blog?

Dana said...

I'd love to see Wicked. I actually took to Chicago in July and Wicked was in the theaters there but I didn't get a chance to see it. Boo hoo:(

Bianca Reagan said...

Boo hoo indeed. It's a must see.