
I heart Defamer: Who's The Hollywood Trio On Drugs? from their sister site Gawker.
Today's Page Six wonders: "WHICH Hollywood trio of friends is in trouble? One is on crack, one's on smack, and the other cheats so much on his wife that he single-handedly is supporting several hookers..."
My favorite part, as always, is the comments section. Read and enjoy. I love the "Jessica, Elizabeth, Lila" suggestion, and the jealous Enid follow-up. If you don't know who those people are, I suggest you take a trip to Sweet Valley.
Speaking of comments, I'll respond to those from you readers soon. I'm off to beddy-bye now.


2 comments:
After seeing your three and a couple of the others I automatically thought of "Full House" (Stamos, Coulier, Saget) like a couple other people did, but I do not think any of them are married anymore?
I think they're all divorced. I didn't even know Coulier had been married till I IMDb-ed him.
Post a Comment