Saturday, November 24, 2007

How I spent my Thanksgiving plane ride home:



Yes, High School Musical 2 was my inflight entertainment. I was thrilled. I was also probably the only passenger singing along. Who else would be silly enough to stay up watching Zac Efron dance on a tiny beveled television screen?

I still can't believe the flight attendants didn't feed us anything on our five-and-a-half hour flight. Not even a tiny breakfast muffin. My plastic cup of orange juice did not cut it.

Here's what got me through a hefty patch of turbulence:



Corbin Bleu, I've got game. I can show you how I swing, too!
.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Did they at least give you the required peanuts? Even I got that on my hour flight? I did not get to watch High School Musical but instead of the usual "Thank you for flying with us" the two male stewards played the theme song from the Golden Girls. Then as our plane got pulled into our docking station or whatever it is called they played the Sex and the City Theme song. My seat mate and I were giggling the whole time. So entertaining.

Bianca Reagan said...

"Trail mix" was "for sale." There were no peanuts. Only the soft drinks were free. The only entertainment provided by my flight attendants was one of them sharing her divorce proceedings with her coworkers and anyone in earshot.

citygirl said...

What the hell kind of airline were you on that they thought they could not feed y'all in FIVE FUCKING HOURS!? The passengers should have rioted...

Bianca Reagan said...

The passengers were too tired to riot. By the time they woke up, it time to exit the plane.