Found on Cute Things Falling Asleep:
But babies are so expensive! Maybe I could get one on layaway.
.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Babies look like fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"You know, emperor penguins spend their whole lives looking for that one other penguin and when they meet them, they know. And they spend the rest of their lives together." "Can you for one second believe that maybe I'm not some full-of-shit guy, that maybe I do like you, that maybe the other night was special?" "Steve, maybe I can believe it!"
Found on Cute Things Falling Asleep:
But babies are so expensive! Maybe I could get one on layaway.
.
3 comments:
Layaway sounds perfect for you. Maybe they let you put babies on layaway at Walmart or TJ Maxx?
Better make it installment payments. Like paying for a house. You'll be paying just as long. :-)
Preferably TJ Maxx. Wal-Mart is not cool. Maybe I could get some diapers for cheap at the 99 cent store.
Post a Comment