Thursday, September 28, 2006

Shows I'm loving, liking, and tolerating.

The Office. Love cubed. Favorite part: Michael, then Dwight sexually assaulting Oscar. Second favorite part: Rashida Jones making the "Jim" face to the camera. Third favorite part: "That's what she said. Or he said." Good show of tolerance, Michael.

Studio 60. I, um...well... The end of the second episode was entertaining. I'll be watching next week, too. So... Favorite part: The Big Three. Nate Corddry is so cute as Derek Jeter. Or "Tom," whatever. I want him to have my babies. Yeah, I said it.

Gilmore Girls. The writing. Ugh. The new writers are trying too hard to imitate the classic GG style. How many times must I hear the word "racquetball" in one hour? I miss Amy already. Daniel can stay gone, though. Are we going to be stuck with Logan forever? Favorite part: Paris. "I can scare the stupid out of you, but the lazy runs deep." Second favorite part: Sookie's interminable, uncut, nonsensical monologue. Part I should have loved, but didn't because of the sloppy dialogue: the reference to the episode of The Twilight Zone, one of my most favorite shows ever. Every New Year's, whose tv is tuned to the SciFi marathon? Mine.

That's all for now. I hope I catch 30 Rock whenever NBC decides to premiere it. Oh yeah. And. Degrassi and South of Nowhere return to The N tomorrow. Yippee! Yeah, I am in my 20s. No, obviously I'm not a teenager. What's your point?

No comments: