Monday, October 29, 2007

"A less sleazy, Asian Jeremy Piven"



I found him! After having no luck with Google searches and being led to this other "Asian guy" by the related TWoP forum, I used my noggin, played my tape of the Office episode again, and paused during the end credits. "Tim Kang" was the only non-Anglo name listed in the guest stars. I checked on IMDb, scrolled down to Additional Details, and confirmed that Mr. Kang is indeed the Cingular guy, even though his Office appearance is not yet listed. So there you go. It only took me three days to figure this out. Brilliant.

In case the title of this post isn't self-explanatory even in context, it comes from the comments on the above video's YouTube page.

2 comments:

Swishy said...

WOW! I am so impressed at your detective skills!

I am obsessed with TWOP. I could kill hours on there.

Bianca Reagan said...

Thank you, swishy!

My favorite forum on TWoP is The Race Card, found under TV Potluck. It's a classic. But with the rumored return of MTV's Fat Camp, I might have to name a new favorite forum for November.