Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Shady.


This is the word that describes my day.

#

In other news, I loved the Kathy Griffin E! True Hollywood Story. I hope my eventual THS is as downfall-free as hers. Here were the shocking glimpses into Kathy's life: to make up for her virgin status up until age 19, Kathy had sex with a lot of men during the 80s and 90s; also, her husband stole money out of her private account, so she divorced him. Huh.

I also look forward to having friends like Janeane Garofalo, Margaret Cho and Lance Bass who who go on E! and talk about how talented and sensitive I am. Because I am both of those things. I'm not hoping to befriend people who are famous now; I want my current friends to become successful and well known, at least by Best Week Ever standards. So start working on that pilot, that novel, and that ingenious business plan. You know I love you all. XOXO!

2 comments:

Catherine Avril Morris said...

I want my current friends to become successful and well known

Me too, my dear, me too.

Hey thanks for the shout-out!! I'll be so excited someday to talk on THS about how I knew you when.

Bianca Reagan said...

You're welcome! Maybe we'll both be featured on one of those six degrees of separation shows, due to your previous big-screen career. I am now three degrees away from . . . pretty much everyone in Hollywood. But I liked you even before you told me that you were formerly semi-famous.