Saturday, June 23, 2007

"How often do you talk to homicide detectives?"

Jokes.com
John Mulaney - Jerry Orbach
comedians.comedycentral.com
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games


The jokes about Law & Order come about three minutes in. They're funny because they're true. I wish he had done a joke about Jerry Orbach's inappropriate hilarity. Dennis Farina tried to recreate it during the two seasons he was on, but his quips came off as less hilarious and more inappropriate. Someone died, dude.

If anyone can get me a clip of Jake Gyllenhaal and Amy Poehler doing their Law & Order sketch on SNL, I will love you to pieces. My fellow TV-obsessed friend told me about it, but did not tape the episode. Harumph.

2 comments:

chrissy said...

http://www.zshare.net/download/jake-gyllenhaal-snl-law-order-skit-wmv.html

Bianca Reagan said...

Thanks, chrissy!

Here's the clip in case you can't copy and paste it.