Thursday, June 07, 2007

Someone hijacked my MySpace account


and sent out this bulletin twice:

Date: Jun 7, 2007 8:47 AM
Subject ATTENTION ALL MY DAMN FRIENDS!
Body: NOONE EVER SENDS ME MESSAGES! CAN YOU REPLY AND TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME OR SOMETHING! :(!

I didn't know about it until one of my friends sent me a concerned email.

I'm so embarrassed, because it wasn't me, and I'm not all clingy and crazy like that. Yes, I know I have issues. But I don't send out messages in all caps ever. And I like my personal Me time just like everyone else. I do like attention, but in an appropriate manner.

The silver lining of this is, maybe I was hijacked because I have become a prominent tastemaker. I'm approaching Ne-Yo and Omarion status, where I have to clarify that this is the real me. Am I important? Maybe!

Edit: I think this dubious MySpace page is the cause of my troubles. Curse you, you evil social-networking hackers.

No comments: