Friday, June 01, 2007

Insert Scream Here.


Yet another blog has linked to my blog without my asking! Hooray for me! You can live the excitement in the Knocked Up review at Pajiba. Apparently I made the argument that "the underlying conservative message of Knocked Up necessarily [has] to be hostile toward feminism." I was mostly trying to make a clever comparison between the respective stars of Undeclared and My Father The Hero. But yeah. Those darned conservatives wreaking havoc on feminism. Sure...Whatever gets you readers to leave a comment.

I'm so cool! Plus, someone called me "an idiot" in the remarks that followed. Wow!

6 comments:

chrissy said...

Very cool being linked! You are getting around. hehe!

Anonymous said...

Not for nothing, but I followed that Pajiba link to your blog and have been enjoying the archives.

Bianca Reagan said...

Thanks, anonymous! Do you have a blog or a MySpace page?

Anonymous said...

I do! I blog on LiveJournal. All the juicy stuff I blog about (sex and childfreedom) are friends-locked, but that's a small percentage of my posts. I feel the need to somehow defend my blog before people read it for the first time, but scew it. It's just whatever's on my mind or going on around me. Feel free to check it out.
http://cubicalgirl.livejournal.com/

Manny said...

Congrats! I think...lol.

Bianca Reagan said...

manny, who is that cute baby? And welcome! I'm honored to have a fellow Pajiban here, and such a prominent one, too.