Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Patriot or Lethal Weapon?


What can I, Bianca, add to the Mel Gibson debate? I hope he gets the help he needs, both for his drinking problem and for his hatred of people who are different than him, including Jews and Women. I mean, really. "Sugar tits"? Is that ever appropriate when talking to a member of the LAPD? The anti-semitic remarks are getting tons of play all over the media. Apparently, Mel's sexist comments are no need for concern. It's comforting to know misogyny is always in vogue in this country.

3 comments:

Gregg said...

bianca- you would think that half of the population would be unwilling to put up with his sexist s**t. If I were a woman, he would never, ever, ever see another dime from me. -gregg

Bianca Reagan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bianca Reagan said...

Thanks, gregg. I am not Jewish, nor am I a practicing member of any other religion. Yet I was offended by his arrogant, unfounded and hurtful comments.

Though, it would have been funny to me if he accused women of being "responsible for all the wars in the world." That would have been sexist, illogical, and equally as crazy.